Re: [gardeners] Cooking from the garden

Shirley,George (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 07:28:05 -0600

I can do the same thing with both my old machine and the new one. I just dump
the ingredients in, set the timer and it will start working on the dough at the
time the timer is set for.

I'll try to get the time to transcribe the rye recipe today and will post it
when I can. Does she have a 1.5 lb machine or a 2 lb machine, the ingredient
measures are a little different for each?

George