[gardeners] Re: Sour cream rye bread

penny x stamm (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 01:20:36 -0500

Hello there, BSK-!  Yes, both crock and fondue pots would be
too hot. She needs a mere 85 degrees. Nevertheless, summer
will be here before we know it, and especially in St.Louis ...<!>....
so we must not worry...

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:29:52 -0600 "bsk" <bsk@brightok.net> writes:
>Penny is a crock pot or a small electric fondue pot too hot to keep
>the
>sourdough from growing? This may be here answer if it is the right
>temp.
>
>Bsk

Has your weather been more severe than usual? We've had two snow
storms already, and they are both early. It puts water in our reservoirs,

but it does make the winter longer ....

Penny, NY

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.