Re: [gardeners] Saturday in the garden - maybe

Shirley,George (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 11:26:32 -0600

Been there, done that. Two years ago we had rolling brownouts during the summer
when a/c use is high. Problem was that these were unannounced until the PSC
crawled onto the energy company and stopped it. Turned out they were selling
energy to the NE at the same time we were having brownouts. Cost them about 50
mil in fines. I still get credits on my light bill from that fine.

George