Re: [gardeners] Steaming Greenhouse

carolyn taylor (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 14:40:32 -0800

Leslie, I don't know how your greenhouse is arranged regarding connection
to your house, but it seems a shame to waste the heat with the weather the
way it is. I vent mine into the house and the heat and humidity are both of
benefit. A fan placed in the door  moves a lot of air and has the benefit
of stirring up the air around the plants as well.

Carolyn