Re: [gardeners] Steaming Greenhouse

Leslie-Trapper-Boss (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 17:54:26 -0500

Hi Carolyn,

Hmmm. Logistically, the greenhouse is on the southern most side of the
house, situated under my bedroom window. I would really have to put some
thought into how I would run the vented air into my house.. Interesting
thought.  I've thought about the fan, to circulate the air and that will
be on my list of things to do also this week. Thanks!

Leslie