Re: [gardeners] Steaming Greenhouse

Leslie-Trapper-Boss (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 19:38:58 -0500

Very true David.. Very true, but as a new greenhouse owner I was so darn
proud of my first plantings.. and then to have this happen. Ugh. It was
like a kick in the pants. Fortunately, I learned a long time ago.. never
plant the entire packet of seeds! I am going to wait a week and see what
happens, if nothing than I'll toss and try again.

Leslie