Re: [gardeners] weather

Alan Zelhart (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 13:26:11 -0700

It was down to 32 degrees here last night, absolutely fridgid, my heat pump groaned
and moaned while trying to heat the house.  Suppose to be chilly and wet on and off
for the next several days.  I was hoping to get some serious gardening done *sigh*!
Of course, day time temps are not to bad, so maybe I can get a little done :)

Alan        Chandler, Arizona        Sunset Zone: 13

http://members.home.net/gizmoaz/~gizmoaz.htm
Over 143 Rose Bushes Planted! 75 Different varieties! Never a dull moment!!