Re: [gardeners] Saturday in the garden

Shirley,George (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 06:25:59 -0600

Mine are climbers and are trained along the hurricane fence. They make very
large port wine colored berries that are very good. I like them because they are
thornless. My raspberries haven't been doing to good, even though the Dorman Red
is supposedly for the south and my zone, they don't do well for me. I'm thinking
of ripping raspberries and boysenberries out and going to one of the thornless
blackberry cultivars.

George