[gardeners] Re:Saturday in the garden

bsk (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:13:27 -0600

My pit Luke has a bad habit of hiking his leg up on my pot plants outside making them
stink. I watch him close and when he has that look I fuss at him and tell him no. He
looks at me like, well ok, I forgot, then goes somewhere else. After a while he will
saddle up to something look to see if I notice and see what he can get away with. Poor
boy is just battling instinct! LOL

Ranchmama