Re: Fwd: [gardeners] Thhe attacment is my signature file, nothingmore.

Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:39:41 -0600

Well, as listowner I will solve the problem and advise all members to reread
their welcome message. Attachments and any sort of advertising are expressly
forbidden.

It doesn't matter if someone has an antique kerosene powered computer or not.
Our charter as stated by the founder and accepted by all of us says "no
attachments or binaries." Please follow the rule and if there is a problem let
me know rather than sending intermiable messages to the list complaining and
explaining and offending and defending.

We get away with a lot of stuff because I'm fairly easy going but, and hear this
well everyone, I will NOT tolerate any kind of dissension that causes problems
on this list. Offenders will be quickly taken off the list and banned from
resubscribing.

Ron's offense was a small one, and, had I been home to read my email at the time
I would have sent him a simple not explaining the rules again. Once more dear
friends, play nicely.

George, very tired after 4 hours on the road and 5 hours in a clinic while my
best friend had a cancer removed from his nose. Also the listowner.