Re: [gardeners] Tuesday in the garden

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 21:40:28 -0600

I live in zone 9b and they are proving to be perennial here too. At least as
long as I protect them on the odd winter, like this one just past, where we get
some light frosts. Since I plant them in large pots for display they can go in
the greenhouse when it cools off. I rather thought they would be perennial if
given the chance.

George