[gardeners] Re: OT - Mad cow disease in cats

bsk (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 11:05:20 -0600

Isn't that all we need! A Uni Bomber that uses the information technology sources
against us. Just like everything else in this world we have to take it all with a
grain of salt. Just look at all the controversy over eggs and cholesterol. One
you year it's bad the next year it good. Either way it is the American family and
economy that is hurt.

Ranchmama