Re: [gardeners] Re:Raspberries and peas

Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:05:12 -0600

Johnny's is good keep using them. Itch, probably poison ivy that was growing in
with the raspberries. I never got poison ivy for most of my life even when I
pulled it out of the ground with my hands. After being out of country for five
years I came home and tried the same trick. Got a very bad case of ivy rash.
After nearly 15 years home again I no longer get it.

Put the peas where they can grow up the fence. You might have to train them but
I doubt it.

George