Re: [gardeners] Planted

Thu, 15 Mar 2001 06:07:22 -0600

I'm not aware of any but, then, radishes grow extremely well in what passes for
winter and spring down here. they really don't require a lot of water so they
only get rain or the odd soaking when it doesn't rain. What appears to be biting
your radishes? If it's caterpillars you can use Bt in either the spray on or dry
form to stop that.

It is good to hear from you though, I was beginning to worry. How's Jimmy?

George