Re: [gardeners] Re: Thursday at home

Fri, 30 Mar 2001 04:24:08 -0600

You folks are a tad bit older than I am but I wish I had your energy, or is it
your genetics. I worked in the garden last Sunday, squatting, kneeling, bending
over, etc. The backs of my thighs were so sore I could hardly walk the next day.
To top that it was raining so I couldn't do it again to get out the kinks.

We're up early and getting ready to hit the road. I do hate driving in the dark
anymore.

George