Re: [gardeners] Berries, Okra, Busy Work

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 07:58:55 -0500

Dewberries, still producing? Man oh man are you lucky, best tasting berries in
the world. Dewberry cobbler has got to be my everlasting favorite. My @#$%^
berries don't produce very well, I'm thinking of riping out the blueberries,
boysenberries, and raspberries and putting in one of the new upright
blackberries to see if I can get enough to eat more than one bite of berry. What
version are you growing Bsk?

George