Re: [gardeners] Re: Sunday in the garden [sic]

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 08:01:25 -0500

I am a tad bit younger than either of you and know I couldn't do that much work
in one day. Last time Miz Anne and I mixed and poured three bags of quickcrete I
couldn't move my arms the next morning. It is very hot and very humid here in SW
Louisiana and it is clouding up to rain again. Reckon we'll have to cut hay on
the lawn when it dries up enough to cut.

George