Re: [gardeners] Sunday in the garden [sic]

Margaret Lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 08:01:09 -0600

To save space, I'd put the three spotted geckos in with the Black Widow and
her little bast...ds, and the tarantula in the tank with tropical fish.
Survival of the fittest...If the spiders prevail, send for Spiderwoman
June...she'll get 'em with her shuse.  Margaret L