Re: [gardeners] intro

Thu, 28 Jun 2001 13:28:19 -0500

Most of that original marshland was turned into farmland in the twenties and
thirties though Anne. No controls at all until the fifties on pesticides and
other cides. I would still find it hard to believe that there was anything still
there that would kill birds after all those years. We're often to quick to blame
the farmer or industry when it may be something else that no one has delved into
deeply enough.

George