Re: [gardeners] jalopenos

Sat, 07 Jul 2001 07:35:39 -0500

More than likely Penny, more than likely. They are served both fresh and pickled
around here. They are either pickled whole or sliced into rounds and pickled,
ala nacho peppers. The mild ones are right tasty but you definitely don't want
to eat the seeds if you're not used to the heat. They're also easy to grow, I
would recommend the TAM mild jalapeno (TAM is Texas A&M).

George