Re: [gardeners] organic fungus/insect control

Margaret Lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 08:57:15 -0600

You need to be more specific than this. Fungicides (i.e., anything that
kills fungi) and insecticides are specific.  For instance, you would use a
different control for a caterpillar than you would use for a Japanese
beetle.  Are your fungi black spot, rust, late blight, early blight, or
what?  And on what plants?  There's no "one size fits all" generally
speaking.  Some of the Neem products are tending in that direction,
though.  Margaret L