Re: [gardeners] Eggplant Grinder

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 18:29:54 -0500

As in New York grinder aka New Orleans poorboy, aka Rhode Island submarine? That
would be an interesting sandwich. I assume it is made with either grilled or
fried eggplant slices and what else? If you can get DH to describe one in detail
someone on the list might be able to duplicate it or, at least get close.

George