RE: [gardeners] Eggplant Grinder

Terry King (
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:35:15 -0700

Up here in Washington state we only find grinders in pizza parlors and they
are always heated with melted cheese.

FWIW:  a frappe is an iced latte or breve blended in a blender.

E. WA.

-----Original Message-----
[]On Behalf Of Stacey Marien
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 8:44 AM
Subject: Re: [gardeners] Eggplant Grinder

--- Ron Hay <> wrote:
> Hi, Stacey,
> Isn't it amazing how a simple food item can change
> identity in only a
> hundred miles or so?
> Ron

You mean like a frappe?


frappe - milkshake with ice cream
milkshake - milk blended with flavoring.

Do You Yahoo!?
Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail