Re: [gardeners] Caught a night blooming cactus flower in bloom!

Janni (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 20:24:38 -0500

BEEEEAUTIFUL!!!!!!  I have a lot of plants that I am so proud of bringing
back to life from little cuttings!! Several years ago, well, a LOT of years
ago, my daughter brought me a leaf, it was red and green and dying. I put
it in water to please her. One year later, I had a 20 foot Coleus, snaking
up my kitchen wall, around the ceiling and over to my bay windows. Some day
I will scan the pics. My dead ex husband killed it by watering it with
tequila.

Janni