Re: [gardeners] Re: sickly tomatoes

Bargyla Rateaver (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:25:35 +0100

why not just amend the soil, TO START, until it is fluffy and able to hold water
properly and yet drain correctly.  I always wonder why it is so very hard to get
anyone to see that the very first thing to do is to amend all the soil in the
entire yard FIRST. Then there will never again be problems of soil conditions.

--

Bargyla Rateaver
http://home.earthlink.net/~brateaver