[gardeners] FW: about your plants.

Lon J. Rombough (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:04:22 -0700

I thought people on this list might be interested in this letter.
----------
From: Duncan McAlpine <mcalpin1@yahoo.com>
To: perennials@mallorn.com, pumpkins@mallorn.com, propagation@mallorn.com,
veggie-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: about your plants.
Date: Mon, Jul 16, 2001, 6:27 PM

Ok, anyone who would like to help out, please do. She
caught me on a good day, so I do plan on sending some
seeds.  I am sure we could all send a few seeds.

*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
--- Alina <agp@ic.kharkov.ua> wrote:
> Good day! My name is Alina. I'm from the Ukraine (it
> used to be a part of Russia). I was shocked by the
> beauty of your plants, so I decided to write to you.
> My parents have a plot with no plants and I wanted
> to ask you to help me to decorate it. But I have 1
> great problem. Our countries have very different
> standard of living, and I'm a student now. This is
> rediculous, but my "rised" stipend (I'm A'grade
> student) is $5. I wanted to ask you some seeds 3-5
> seeds of 1 or 2 plants or may be you can send me 1
> or 2 saplings. I beg you to send me just  a simple
> envelope with some seeds. I will remember it all my
> life. I so much want to have your beautiful plants!
> I understand, that my letter is very daring, but I
> so much liked your plants! And I'm so sorry, that I
> can't buy them.
> I belive, that there are a lot of  kind people, who
> can make my dream come true. May be this is you...
> Thank you for your time!
> I'm looking forward to your answer.
> Alina.

Thank you for your letter! I'll use the mailing list.
I'll do my best
grow not surviving, but living plant.
My adress is
Alina Proskurina