Re: [gardeners] FW: about your plants.

Tue, 17 Jul 2001 07:31:16 -0500

Janni: I've sent vegetable and flower seeds all over the world with no problem.
Most nations forbid import of plants but allow seeds to go through. One such
nation is the US of A, incoming plants must have phytosanitary certificates
issued by the nation from whence they come and even then you might not get them.

I generally mark the customs ticket on the outside of the package as to what
they are, ie iris seeds, chile seeds, etc.

George