Re: [gardeners] USDA seed import permits

Margaret Lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:54:09 -0600

I rely on the post office to give me info on what's permitted. The only
time I've been turned down was sending Capsicum seeds to Argentina. They
can't send them here either. I suspect that's based on pique. Margaret L