Re: [gardeners] Saturday in the garden

Sun, 22 Jul 2001 11:15:46 -0500

Oh yeah, if you don't they go into the soil and then make more later on. I've
got to get some more beneficial nematodes. This was the first year in 10 years
of gardening here that we got enough squash to have a few messes so I figure the
nematodes I sowed last year must have worked to a certain extent.

George