RE: [gardeners] RE: Dream Garden Shed

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:20:59 -0700

I do dye my own wool and sometime prepare natural dyes so I do plan to have
some racks for drying wool, finished yarn and stuff like that.  I have one
of those wooden folding clothes drying racks that can be used for wool and
herbs too.  Having enough room to use my stacking mesh sweater drying rack
will be nice too.  I like that newspaper funnel idea.  I try it with the
batch of tarragon I need to dry asap.

Terry