Re: [gardeners] Re: Globe thistle

Bargyla Rateaver (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 20:34:58 +0100

maybe. The ones here are quite pale blue, but really blue. They are the
same as my father planted in his garden in Madagascar. I don't really
know anything about this plant, except that I have planted it
successfully, and the flowers can be counted on to be really blue like
the sky and not at all lavendar.
  It is such an old garden plant all over, so I can easily imagine there
are various cultivars.

--

Bargyla Rateaver
http://home.earthlink.net/~brateaver