Re: [gardeners] looking for opinions

Bargyla Rateaver (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 02 Aug 2001 13:03:50 +0100

If it is really good, it must be a copy of the original Garden Way cart, that is
just plain wonderful, has taken a tremendous beating from me.

And, sadly, I just todaysee on the web that this company is going bankrupt. I
was just wondering why I don't see their ads any more.

--

Bargyla Rateaver
http://home.earthlink.net/~brateaver