Re: [gardeners] zones and chickens

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 08:22:06 -0500

Okay, you live in that nebbish zone there in central Texas. Can't decide whether to be piney woods
or limestone, farmers or commuters. I have an idea of the area now. Used to wander all about that
area when I was metal detecting. Used to be lots of old home sites that were easy to reach. You may
be right about the zone, I guess we could say you are on the cusp of 8 and 9 and sometimes 7. B-)

George