Re: [gardeners] New GM plant development

Bargyla Rateaver (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 04 Aug 2001 10:42:35 +0100

I'd  like his name. Thank you for telling us about his work.

Vacuole storage is the one possibility for holding anything in solution.  It is
a "lake" in the cell for keeping dissolved compounds. There is always a limit to
salinity, but there are plants naturally tolerant to higher concentrations in
the vacuole solution.

--

Bargyla Rateaver
http://home.earthlink.net/~brateaver