Re: [gardeners] OT (sort of) Carbonate Hardness in water?

Carol J. Bova (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 05 Aug 2001 10:48:50 -0700

--=====================_132715054==_.ALT

Terry,
Check at
www.clearpond.com
I've used their products to maintain a reflecting pool at work. They have a
whole range of pond products and beneficial bacteria. Haven't used their pH
Up and pH Down.. but they sound made to order for your need.

You might ask them about your specific problem before buying anything. You
can email them from the site or here's their info:
412 Calle San Pablo, Suite 201
Camarillo, CA 93012-8502
Tel: (805) 389-8131
Fax: (805) 389-8129
Email: jcaquatic@aol.com

HTH!
         Carol
         Sunland, CA  where's it's living up to its name today
         Zone 19