RE: [gardeners] Opinions please--Making the garden round.

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 10:20:50 -0700

Hi Sharon,

I did use that technique on the small circular bed I made but the problem
with this bed is the 14" diameter tree in the middle.  The best I can to is
measure from the trunk to the edge in a number of directions and connect the
dots, so to speak.

Terry