Re: [gardeners] Miz Anne's Gator

Sat, 22 Sep 2001 09:32:10 -0500

We have talked to a number of regional artists with websites and, unless you're already well known
nationally, they don't get much in sales. They do get a lot of their art downloaded as wallpaper by
some folks though. We may still do it though, just for the fun of it. Additionally you have to
realize that those artists web sites are commercial so you have monthly fees to pay. If it's a good
server the fees are up there, if it's not a good server you're wasting your money.

George