RE: [gardeners] Friday in the garden

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 09:10:13 -0700

I suppose it will be a lifetime job.  If I could just have closets and
cupboards I would be a lot happier.  We've been here 11 years and have
collected a lot of stuff that has no place to be put away.  It seems desire,
final plans, money and time don't come together fast or often enough to suit
me. :-D

The sun has finally come up over the hill so its getting warm enough to go
work outside.

Terry