Re: [gardeners] Friday in the garden

Sun, 23 Sep 2001 10:51:07 -0500

Thank you Terry. Sounds like you've got a life time job turning your homestead into the home you
want. We've gone through that a few times and, frankly, we're getting too old for that now. We're
making minor changes to the interior of the house, well, I guess a new kitchen could be major, but
we're hiring most of it done. A finish carpenter I'm not. Pretty good plumber, electrician, and
rough carpenter but too impatient for finish work.

George