Re: Happy Birthday! Re: [gardeners] Friday in the garden

Elizabeth (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 15:14:17 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C14442.69DCE8A0

That's too bad.  Well, you can always celebrate today with Miz Anne and =
Sleepy Dawg, and again later with the kids.
If I lived closer, I'd be willing to be family for a day!  :)

Elizabeth
tiarella@bellsouth.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: George Shirley=20
  To: gardeners@globalgarden.com=20
  Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 11:44 AM
  Subject: Re: Happy Birthday! Re: [gardeners] Friday in the garden

  Thank you. Kids called this morning to announce no shows, youngest =
grandson has the flu, daughter
  has the flu, so two families out of commission for a few days. No =
matter, Miz Anne, Sleepy Dawg, and
  I are cooking 3 chickens, a set of pork ribs, a set of beef ribs, a =
couple of t-bones, and a few
  pork chops. Everyone was going to get their favorite meat. Now we will =
cook it, cool it off in the
  fridge, vac seal it and stick it in the freezer. Won't have to cook =
meat for at least a month. <VBG>

  George

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C14442.69DCE8A0

That's too bad.  Well, you can = always=20 celebrate today with Miz Anne and Sleepy Dawg, and again later with the=20 kids.
If I lived closer, I'd be willing to be = family for=20 a day!  :)

Elizabeth
tiarella@bellsouth.net