[gardeners] Composting wood RE: Rain

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 06:46:35 -0700

Margaret,  I think that's a great idea but you should have seen the look I
got when I told James.  "Are you serious?!" I said " yes, it would be
something useful to use that D6 cat for."

LOL!

Actually, we do have a place, way up on the hill, where the cattle used to
loaf when we moved here and our horses still like to hang out that had a lot
of down wood.  With all the manure the animals have provided its very nice
humus now.  Too bad its is up a 50+ degree, 1/8 mile slope with no way to
get it down other than schlepping it by hand.

Terry