Re: [gardeners] Letting go for the winter

Bargyla Rateaver (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:30:04 +0100

Yes, I do remember the snowflakes were pretty===just as long as I could
stay inside where it was warm.  And why do I even remember that terrible
cold, when I am so grateful to be here where it is tolerable all year
around.

And I am sure the Creator appreciates the appreciation such people as you
have for that white stuff, since He made that stuff too.

Besides, what I really love is the tropics, and in Madagascar we had
cyclones. I remember seeing whole trees with roots up in the air. It hurt
me too, feeling for those roots.  So until the New world statts, nothing
can be perfect.

--

Bargyla Rateaver
http://home.earthlink.net/~brateaver