Re: [gardeners] Red Passion Flower

Bargyla Rateaver (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 20:04:38 +0100

My big nut trees, towering over everything, loaded with nuts,--I should be rich in nuts, but the
birds--mostly crows-- flock to them and the ground is covered with unripe nuts they drop. None ever
has a chance to ripen. A waste of 25 yrs of fertilizing and watering so faithfully.  No one else
around here has nut trees,and very few fruit trees. I get all the troubles.

--

Bargyla Rateaver
http://home.earthlink.net/~brateaver