Re: [gardeners] Re: Saturday and Sunday in the garden

Tue, 06 Nov 2001 07:45:01 -0600

Cow critters and most other critters are creatures of habit. We moved a small table in the foyer and
Sleepy still walks around the spot. At least you get some good out of the cows pooping under the
tree. Ours used to gather on the few knolls in pasture and the kids would take the small tractor and
trailer and go out every two weeks and shovel up all the manure and bring it to the compost heap.
They didn't mind too much as they got to play "Cow Pasture Frisbee." <BG>

George