Re: [gardeners] Friday in the mood for more celebrating

Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:35:15 -0600

This strange person happens to be the listowner Rateaver. If you're unhappy with the list content
you can always use your welcome instructions to leave it. If you don't remember how I can do it for
you. Your abrasiveness is not appreciated.

George Shirley
Listowner - Gardeners