Re: [gardeners] test

Alan Zelhart (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:51:22 -0700

No, I think it has just been very, very quiet.  You must be subscribed cause
I'm reading your message :)  Everyone is cruising the catalogs making plans for
the next gardening season.

I have 61 rose bushes to plant on Saturday.  They are arriving tomorrow.
Anyone want to come and help ;)  J/K :)

-----
Alan        Chandler, Arizona        Sunset Zone: 13

http://www.gizmoaz.com
Over 225 roses and over 140 Different varieties! Never a dull moment!!
Check out the Garden Cams on Saturday and Sunday!!