Perils of Penny, was Re: [gardeners] test

Fri, 18 Jan 2002 07:20:38 -0600

Penny, I get more enjoyment than I probably should out of you and Jimmie's antics. It's always
something going on with you two. Glad you're able to get out a little. Has Jimmie gotten enough snow
to keep him happy this winter?

George