Re: winter in a Calif. garden, was Re: [gardeners] test

Alan Zelhart (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 09:52:33 -0700

Yes, I just heard that at our rose garden society meeting this lask week.
I'm sorry for the difficulties you guys have, but we could sure use the
rain here.  It has been very dry.  Maybe you could send it farther
southeast from you :)

-----
Alan        Chandler, Arizona        Sunset Zone: 13

http://www.gizmoaz.com
Over 200 Roses and 125 Different varieties! Never a dull moment!!
Check out the Garden Cams on Saturday and Sunday!
-----
 If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to BUY her friends ?