Re: [gardeners] SW Louisiana weather and gardening report

Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:52:53 -0600

We're running about 20 degrees above normal at the moment. January and early February are supposed
to be our winter. Soil temps, checked about an hour ago by the thermometer method, were about 62F.
Won't be long before planting time comes. Our last frost date is generally February 18th, may be
before that this year.

George