[gardeners] Janni's mystery plant

Janni (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:43:51 -0600

They are doing something else. No smell at all. I don't know exactly how to
tell you about the stem support, but it is a low growing bush. Now that I
have a scanner I do have a picture of one of the leaves. I will take a
picture of the whole plant and send it to you. One thing, we got snow one
day that stayed on the ground for three days. It didn't even bother this
plant! We will see after our ugly weather comes in tomorrow night, but I
doubt more rain, ice and snow will effect it!!!

Janni